CURRENT Books - Art Book Fair Call for applicants
Type: Exhibition Opportunities [View all]
Posted by: CURRENT Art Fair
Deadline: Fri, January 5th, 2018
CURRENT Books is a CURRENT Art Fair special event featuring independent artists’ book makers, zine makers, and small independent publishers of artist monographs and other book-based art objects. The inaugural art book fair will be held March 31, 2017 in the special event space at Studio Two Three in Richmond, Virginia.
Visit http://www.currentrichmond.com/current-books/ for more information, and to complete and application.
Direct all inquiries to email@example.com
Application Deadline: January 5, 2018
Who is eligible to apply? - Artists’ book makers, zine makers, and independent publishers of art books and artist monographs are eligible to apply. All applicants must be based in Maryland, Washington, D.C., Virginia, or North Carolina. Individual artists may form collectives to split a table or half table, however table fees must be payed in a single payment.
You Must Submit the following information with your application:
- Name of company/press/collective/individual exactly as you would like it to appear in any CURRENT Books promotional material and on exhibition space signage upon acceptance
- Website link with images and information relevant to the materials you would exhibit at CURRENT Books
- Contact name
- Contact email address
- Address of primary residence
- Type of exhibitor
- Type of space desired
- Brief description of you/your organization and your project or practice’s mission
- Description of the kind of materials you would intend to bring to the fair
- Description of how you will use the wall/space behind your table.
- Programming proposals (optional)
Posted on Wed, November 15th, 2017
Expires on Fri, January 5th, 2018
CAA is not responsible for the content of listings in the Opportunities section. All postings are subject to review; inappropriate submissions will not be published.