Awards, Grants, Fellowships
YICCA 17/18 - International Contest of Contemporary Art
Type: Awards, Grants, Fellowships [View all]
Posted by: Moho Association
Deadline: Wed, March 28th, 2018
The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artists, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
Internationality and networking make YICCA a huge opportunity for the artists, which can:
• Win a cash prize:
- Euro 3000,00 money prize to the first selected
- Euro 1000,00 money prize to the second selected
• Win 2 art residences:
- 1 art residence in Italy - value Euro 1800,00
- 1 art residence in Chile - value Euro 1800,00
• Promote their art through a variety of channels:
- exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition.
- improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
- have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages.
DATES AND DEADLINES
November 1, 2017: Beginning of subscriptions.
March 14, 2018: Subscriptions deadline.
April 10, 2018: Notification of winning artworks.
May, 2018: Exhibition
Jury’s final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition.
HERNANDEZ Art Gallery
Via Copernico 8 - Milan - Italy
All kinds of art works are accepted, including video, installations and performances.
All works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work.
All works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be artist’s property.
The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country.
There are no special qualifications requiered for entry.
All information about terms and conditions of subscription is published on the official website
To register please complete the registration form on the official website.
Jurors of this edition are:
AGNÈS VIOLEAU (France)
GIOVANNI RENDINA (Italy)
VIOLETA JANEIRO ALFAGEME (Spain)
Posted on Fri, March 9th, 2018
Expires on Wed, March 28th, 2018
CAA is not responsible for the content of listings in the Opportunities section. All postings are subject to review; inappropriate submissions will not be published.