Program for Emerging Curators
Type: Exhibition Opportunities [View all]
Posted by: ISE Cultural Foundation
PEC (Program for Emerging Curators) is an opportunity for emerging curators to undertake the challenge of presenting a show in a non-profit art gallery in SOHO, New York.
How to Apply
Please submit following information by SNAIL MAIL with Return Address.
1. Exhibition Statement/concept (no more than 300 words)
2. Curator(s) Resume
3. Artist(s) Resume
4. Artist statements (no more than 300 words each)
5. List of all equipment for your exhibition, DVD player, projector, etc. Also tell us how to get them, such as, from friend, rental, etc. *ISE does not provide equipment for exhibition.
6. Grant Proposal (Please submit the list of expenses of your PEC exhibition)
7. Floor Plan & Window Plan (Please download the layouts from our website.)
8. Images and description of the artworks (Only images of the artworks for the exhibition. Do not send the artist's portfolio)
For more information, please go to www.iseny.org
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Posted on 07/26/12
Expires on 08/31/12
CAA is not responsible for the content of listings in the Opportunities section. All postings are subject to review; inappropriate submissions will not be published.