Arts Programming Intern for chashama
Type: Internships [View all]
Posted by: chashama
The Arts Programming Intern will be involved in a wide range of tasks and responsibilities surrounding chashama's Studio and Gallery Exhibition Programs. The Intern will be part of a small, dynamic team and will work closely the Programming Department, reporting directly to the Programming Director and Programming Assistant. The intern will assist on projects as they arise and will gain first-hand experience in working with artists to incubate donated NYC properties. Qualifications:
- Currently seeking or have obtained a undergraduate degree in liberal arts, preferably in art or communications.
- Interest in Contemporary Art with knowledge of the New York arts scene
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Fluency in the Mac computer platform, MS Office, Google applications and Adobe.
- Strong knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop preferred.
Please contact email@example.com if interested.
Posted on 08/14/12
Expires on 09/15/12
CAA is not responsible for the content of listings in the Opportunities section. All postings are subject to review; inappropriate submissions will not be published.