Development and Administration Intern
Type: Internships [View all]
Posted by: chashama
The Arts Development and Administration Intern will be involved in a wide range of first-hand responsibilities surrounding chashama's Development and Administrative Department. The Intern will be part of a small, dynamic team and will work closely with our Development Director to assist in managing our grants calendar, preparation of grants, and maintaining tracking documents. The intern will also work closely with office management to learn the ins and outs of non-profit arts administration. Qualifications:
- Currently seeking or have obtained an undergraduate degree in liberal arts, preferably in Art, Art History, English, Business or communications.
- Strong knowledge of art with an interest in issues facing the arts today
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in the Mac computer platform, MS Office, Google applications and Adobe.
- Strong knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop preferred.
Please contact email@example.com if interested.
Posted on 08/14/12
Expires on 09/15/12
CAA is not responsible for the content of listings in the Opportunities section. All postings are subject to review; inappropriate submissions will not be published.