Open Call: Superfine! Art Fair | Seattle 2020
Type: Exhibition Opportunities [View all]
Posted by: Superfine! Art Fair
Deadline: Mon, July 27th, 2020
Artists: there’s a better way.
Level up your career. Learn how to build sales and a collector list from our marketing experts. Curate to sell with our friendly guidelines, and meet your next collector at our fair.
Fair dates: August 20 - 23, 2020
Application Deadline: July 27, 2020. Booths are selling quickly, so we recommend applying early!
A whole year of exhibitions in one weekend.
- 4-6,000 motivated, art-hungry visitors during the four days of the fair.
- 25% of our visitors make a significant ($100-$2,500+) art purchase.
- More than 50% of our exhibiting artists receive major media coverage.
Make art. Sell art. We do the rest.
- Meet your next collectors in a friendly, welcoming space: the ideal environment to discover, collect, and sell art.
- Innovative cost-saving and cost-spreading financing options that work with every artist’s budget to make exhibiting and selling a reality.
- Serious opportunities for features in Superfine!’s earned (press + PR), owned (website, blog, and social), and paid (advertising) media.
Note: Superfine! takes no commission on any artwork sold either in person at the fair or via our online E-Fair.
You’re the art-making expert. We’re the art-marketing experts.
- The smartest and most sophisticated marketing engine in the industry: we get the eyes you want in front of your work. Our audience is 26-45, affluent ($120k+/year), and buying art now.
- We’re top drawer: a professional, courteous, and knowledgeable team of experts guiding you every step of the way. Exhibit and sell your work, and gain champions of your career.
- Lead-up webinars and curatorial guidelines geared towards success. Take what you learn with you and make it work for you year-round.
Posted on Wed, February 19th, 2020
Expires on Mon, July 27th, 2020
CAA is not responsible for the content of listings in the Opportunities section. All postings are subject to review; inappropriate submissions will not be published.