Member Support Grants
Each year CAA awards a number of support grants to cover expenses related to Annual Conference attendance/participation.
Each grant awarded is in the amount of $250 and may support technology (headphones, microphones, cameras, virtual conferencing accounts, bandwidth, upgrade technology), childcare, family care, travel/accommodation expenses, or other resources beyond what is normally necessary for participation in the conference.
- Current CAA membership (active from time of application through the conference)
- No significant funding from other sources to support conference attendance
- Completed online application including CAA membership ID number and a statement of need (no more than 150 words)
- CAA accepts applications for support grants October 15–December 15.
- Only one support grant can be given per household.
- Attendees are responsible for their own arrangements.
- Digital or scanned receipts are required thirty days after the conference and reimbursements will be made within 4–6 weeks.
- Expenses for reimbursement must be incurred during the conference dates; this should be reflected on any receipts submitted.
- Expenses not eligible for reimbursement:
- Expenses for scheduled care or normally required technology (i.e. laptops)
- Tickets to activities
- Conference registration
- Students and conference participants/presenters are encouraged to apply.
- Grant recipients will be notified by January 15.
- Only an Individual CAA Member ID or non-member CAA ID will allow you to sign into the submission forms. If you do not have an ID, please contact our membership department.
- Institutional Member IDs cannot be used to create a submission.
- If you are having trouble logging in, we recommend using Google Chrome as your browser.
- Please start your application well in advance of the deadline to avoid last-minute technical issues.
Questions? Please contact Cali Buckley, Manager, Grants and Awards & Director, CAA-Getty International Program (email@example.com).