Virtual Exhibit Options
Standard Exhibit Booth $1,000
Standard Exhibit Priority Placement (Limited Availability) $1,200 SOLD OUT
Enterprise Exhibit Booth $500 (for qualified exhibitors)
Enterprise Exhibit Booth for Individual Authors $150
Enterprise Exhibit Booth for Student Organizations $200
PRIORITY DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2021.
FINAL DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS WITH FULL PAYMENT IS WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2021.
Virtual Exhibit Location on Virtual Conference Platform Book and Trade Fair Page
Virtual Exhibit location assignment is based on a priority point system until Friday, November 19, 2021. Reservations received after this date will be assigned location in the listing of exhibitors on a first-come, first-served basis. Exhibitors receive three points per booth plus one point for each additional booth booked for each year represented in the Book and Trade Fair from 1996 to 2021. For ads booked in the Conference Program, conference website, Art Journal, and The Art Bulletin, beginning in September 1996, exhibitors earn one point per full-page ad, a half point per half-page ad, and a quarter point per quarter-page ad. Contact Paul Skiff a firstname.lastname@example.org for further explanation of the point system. Following the priority points system, sponsors will be listed first, then exhibitors will be assigned a position in sequence on the Virtual Conference Platform Book and Trade Fair page according to their ranking in the points system. The Book and Trade Fair page will also include an Exhibitor Index listing in alphabetical order.
- Listing and link on the conference website and in the free conference mobile app.
- Registration to attend conference sessions, exposing you to the latest trends in art, scholarship, and higher education.
- Over six weeks of exhibit time.
- A marketing opportunity rated “good to excellent” by 97 percent of past exhibitors.
- As a registered exhibitor, you are welcome to propose a 90-minute panel or workshop for the program of the 2022 conference. This is a limited opportunity with a deadline for proposals of September 17, 2021. For full details contact Paul Skiff at: email@example.com and put ‘Exhibitor Session’ in the subject field.
Virtual Exhibit Booth Features:
- A full-engagement virtual exhibit with features enabling promotion of your assets in multiple formats.
- An introductory text description of your organization of up to 400 words.
- Your organization’s logo.
- 10 Images for promoting your publications, products, programs or services. File size 150MB per file.
- 10 URL hyperlinks to your main website or other locations with your content.
- 5 PDF files containing your promotional information. File size 150MB.
- 2 7 Pre-recorded MP4 format videos for promoting your publications, products, programs or services.
- Appointment request function that enables attendees to request to meet you online.
- Lead capture with enhanced statistical data captured from visits to your exhibit page.
All Exhibitors receive listing in the Advance Exhibitor Index sent to all conference attendees prior to the opening of the conference. The index provides advance outreach to attendees giving you the opportunity to offer incentives, discounts, previews, access to product and publication samples and ability to schedule appointments, prior to the conference dates.
DIRECT YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING EXHIBIT APPLICATION, PAYMENT AND THE PROCEDURE FOR UPLOADING YOUR CONTENT ON THE VIRTUAL EXHIBIT TO:
Assistant Director, Institutional Events, CAA
DIRECT YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING SPONSORSHIPS TO:
Robert Tofolo, Head of Operations, CAA